Pregnancy 2: 2.0
January 30, 2011
The only downside to switching my OBGYN - more paperwork and a new hospital.

During the dig, we were told about my older docs; and colleague views. Then they let the secret out of what really happened when DD was born.

I may have been in pain for four days, but it may not have been real labor. Since they refused to see me; how would they know?

They broke my water, when I came in, and sent a small camera up my woo-woo to see; she had turned and went breech. It was too soon and she was not ready...

When her heart beat started to slow and dissipate, they panicked. Instead of reaching in and pulling her little butt out...they told us it was the cord and suggested a C-Section. Which was a nobrainer for me. Sit and watch my minion die in my belly or have them pull her out.

I'm a greedy little bitch - I wanted to see and hold my baby.
TAKE HER OUT NOW!

I can have a VBAC! Or another C-Section if I so choose. Point is, they were all wrong and can just piss off. Just one more reason for me to not listen to people, even if they are to be trusted.
(0) Sticky Notes

0 Sticky Notes:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The current mood of manz at www.imood.com $1,875,024