September 26, 2009
Almost caught up. OK, that is an understatement.

Amazing what a little internet down time will do to ones blog. Course then you account for the fact of me being a large, busy, pregnant, woman; who is attempting to get everything ready for her little bundle of joy. XD Then there is the fact that I'm to lazy to post pre-written posts...yes, they have been sitting on my laptop for a while. The rest were just little notes I am starting to put in.

What else is there to do in-between contractions? She is being a snot right now. At this point I am truly wishing for hard labor...I'm hungry.
(0) Sticky Notes

0 Sticky Notes:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The current mood of manz at www.imood.com $1,875,024