September 26, 2009
Good news is, I finally finished getting the baby stuff all set...unfortunately, most went in the closet. After all the hard work of clearing it out with DH's shit I filled it with DD's shit XD Technically, it is a good thing. Had I not chucked all the crap, her shi/tuff would have never fit in the room at all! That's not including the stuff I'm sending to the other mommies...

Yes, I got that much shit. Figure, I won't use it all; why let it go to waste? Anybody that needs; can have. Some stuff, I do confess, I shoved in the bag cause I know mom will like it. She's a Pooh fan, big time!

Why my mother? She's pregnant! At 43 it's not that bad. Unless you ask G. She is pissed, to say the least. It's her body and she has been TTC for a VERY long time. So, I think anyone that has an issue should shove it! Her last one ended up being a miscarriage in '03 - '04. I just hope this one works out. It is a boy which, due to family history, doesn't give it much hope. Emotionally, I don't think she can take another loss...Pap as well...
(0) Sticky Notes

0 Sticky Notes:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The current mood of manz at www.imood.com $1,875,024