September 25, 2009
The age old question. Also, probably one of the most dumbest and obnoxious questions you can ask a pregnant woman...when she is 9 months.

My contractions? HELL! Braxton Hicks can kiss my ass. They are roughly 3-5 mins apart. Whilst the real contractions are roughly 24 mins apart. All lasting 2 mins. I'm bout to pull my hair out! Then I woke up to find out my mucus plug doesn't want to stay with us, and was playing games. It finally left DD and me after 6 hours of peek-a-boo...in-between me having the runs with a side of contractions.

I swear during the first few months I couldn't shit at all, now it damn near runs down my leg 4 times a day! I have also come to the conclusion that the toilet seat and DH's car seat are too low. They on their own cause me many contractions...

Course none of it beats my swollen feet/ankles/and legs... Ever since the last day of work they have resembled Hobbit feet. "Are you drinking plenty of liquids?" Yes, I even tried putting my feet up above my heart bed rest with sleep. All it takes is a few mins on my feet and every effort disappears without a trace! And don't even get me started on taking a shower...I can't reach my feet! They swell up like mini balloons!

Then there's my outty-button belly-button. My stomach looks like a damn peach, I swear! Dark line and all...
(0) Sticky Notes

0 Sticky Notes:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The current mood of manz at www.imood.com $1,875,024