September 25, 2009
39 Weeks! I'm 2-3cm dilated. Doc said, "I don't think I will see you for your next appointment, but we can still set one anyway. I think you will go sometime during the weekend. Even tonight at the earliest."

I had DH take me to Walmart so i could pick up a a snazzy camcorder bag Bluetooth headset. I'll be damned if G is going to fuckin' ring all the phones in the middle of a contraction; then play the pity card, "Are you screening your calls or something?" Which she has been doing for the past month. The workout I get from attempting to catch these phones is ridiculous. Fist mine, then the house, then DH's, then mine again...WTF? You left a message on all of them, now STOP!

MIL decided to buy us a Camcorder for our 'baby gift'. I was thinking of going to get the iPhone 3GS, but couldn't justify the price during my maternity leave...course that was the whole point; I want to tape DD as soon as possible. I just don't know how to explain the camcorder to G. She was hopping around bout how MIL hasn't been buying her granddaughter anything and its so nice she made stuff for her. XD big difference between the families - one shows off in an attempt to out do everyone else announces, the other quietly gives. Good thing I can do both XD
(0) Sticky Notes

0 Sticky Notes:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The current mood of manz at www.imood.com $1,875,024