September 07, 2009
Went in for my checkup, yes I'm down to weekly visits. The doc went a little spastic, because I gained more than 45 pounds; so she sent me to have a U/S done. They checked her shoulder/head space vs. my pussy size pretty much. The numbers were fine, but I have to exercise a bit; If I want to stay in the low risk area. Not a problem, since we moved I haven't done any exercises at all. So, yeah I deserve a little scare and a kick in the ass before my due date.

At work that night, I started to have really bad stomach pains. It felt like across between gas and food poisoning. I started to worry a bit, because I had eaten forbidden food - known as shell fish gorged myself. In return the baby went a little spastic and would not calm down. As I moved so did she. Eventually, it got to the point where she went berserk I could not move. This of-course set everyone off at work.

They started setting up plans for my death ride trip to the hospital. Everyone had an idea of how to go about it, but nobody would listen to me. So I TXT my mother DH by accident...on how they insisted I go to the hospital. DH responded back with, "I'll come get you." Which made me wonder seeing as how he was 20 mins away still at work and running shift. G was working with me, so that was out of the question...eventually, my mother TXT me. She was also still at work...WTF? I think I'm looking into the future...

About an hour later, DH showed up and took me to the hospital. Finally, found the place with Bruno's help. The stupid hospital I never heard of, I have been passing for over 20 years thinking it was a school/church... Right on up to maternity they sent me. People!! I'm not in labor, so stop freaking out!

They hooked me up to a couple machines, and started the spotlight treatment - Who? What? Where? When? Why? Eventually, they stopped and dubbed it dehydration. Once the IV finished emptying into my system I felt SO much better and was released. DH tried to convince the Doc to pull me out of work, but she said I was OK to finish out my week. Which even my bosses agreed on. So, I finished...
(0) Sticky Notes

0 Sticky Notes:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The current mood of manz at www.imood.com $1,875,024