September 29, 2009
DH called the doc after I insisted and they pretty much told him - Don't call again unless her contractions are 5 min. apart...

4 days later - I could not take it anymore. I had, had enough and I didn't care if a doc would meet me or not. I was going to the hospital; NOW!

When I sit down to pee I shouldn't have a contraction that lasts the entire time I am squatted. I don't care who you are, that shit (no pun intended) hurts!

DH called the doc and lied for me. "Yes, her contractions are 5 min. apart." He hung up and looked at me, "You have an hour for them to get closer..." Took the dogs for walkies, got all set, had some coffee...

2 hours later - I stepped outside and started my way down the steps...with two jackals helping me from step to step. Apparently, they both get that annoying - nervous laughter.

It was COLD, and naturally my contractions vanished. 15 min. and not one... Eventually, DH warmed the car up (No he didn't prep the damn thing). Then we started our way to the hospital. My contractions came back - 4 min. apart and less.
(0) Sticky Notes

0 Sticky Notes:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The current mood of manz at www.imood.com $1,875,024