September 29, 2009
I rolled into the room (God they are SO nice. It's like your own personal master suite!). They hooked me up and waited...Still 2-3cm so...

They broke my water...

HOLY SHIT! I screamed words - I never thought I would say in my entire life...

I CAN'T DO THIS!

Then the nurse, who asked me the most beautiful question in the world, walked in...
Nurse: Are you going to take any kind of...
Me: YES!!!!
Nurse: Ok, what kind? Epi...
Me: YES!!! Epidural! GIVE ME!!
Nurse: Ok, if that wears off, do we have permission to use another...
Me: YES YOU DO! OMG!!! SHIT! SHIT! GIVE ME DRUGS!
Nurse: Ok, just let me tell you one more thing...

"If you tense up your body like that, during a contraction,
when he is here - he wont give you the epidural."

WTF?! HOW MANY WOMEN CAN TAKE A CONTRACTION AND NOT TENSE UP?? DON'T BOTHER THEN! I CANT DO THIS!!!! MIGHT AS WELL JUST TELL HIM NOT TO COME!


He came in and amazingly - I pulled it off...
OK - truth is - if DH wasn't there to hold me during the contraction; I wouldn't have been able to pull it off at all...

Then they shoved tubes up me. Just like the last time, when they lost her heart beat. Then they asked me the dumbest question in the world...
(0) Sticky Notes

0 Sticky Notes:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The current mood of manz at www.imood.com $1,875,024