September 29, 2009
Nurse: Is it OK if we do a C-Section?
Me: Absolutly! That's fine...

Holy shit! What's wrong?! Well, I'm already drugged up so that's one step out of the way! Let's go! I feel good! Er, rather I can't feel much of anything except...I'M FUCKING COLD! GIMMIE A HEATED BLANKIE! (Apparently, the cord was wrapped around her neck...or so I found out later on.)

My doc was by my side, DH sat (getting a little dizzy) next to me, and the drug man above my head...I think I may have flirted with him after a while; with him pulling on my fav. cord. I was calm as hell, but cold as shit! I literally froze on the operating table (Later, I found out it was the epidural).

Then another doc (never met before) came in and proceeded to cut me open...
lots of pressure...
more freezing...
my teeth were chattering; which was impressive - I love the cold. Just not that deep in my bones!

I felt a nerve being pinched.
Then all of a sudden - my lungs were being pushed down and pulled out of my stomach...

They had pulled her out...and I could hear her cry...I couldn't see her, but I could hear her!
OMG! She made it! She's alive! She's out!

I almost started to cry...
They held her up, over the sheets, so I could see her...and she was fucking UGLY gorgeous!

Course it took a bit to see through all that mucous crap on her. She looked like a giant, wet fuzzy - just screaming at me! I didn't care though, I just wanted to hold her...course they wouldn't let me...

They rolled me off to a waiting room, so they could watch my vitals. DH ran off behind DD with the camcorder, whilst she started her way to the nursery. Then we all waited...
(0) Sticky Notes

0 Sticky Notes:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The current mood of manz at www.imood.com $1,875,024