September 29, 2009
2 hours and 4 heated blankies later...I was still cold and being rolled off to another room. The room was so damn small, her crib is bigger. Only 4 people allowed at a time. Yeah...right...

They crammed in as best they could.
Yes, the whole Motley Crue came...all but Pap (Cause G came...). Course, I wasn't having that, I sent DH to go fetch him for me! Damn it, it's my day and well...I WANT MY DADDY HERE TOO!

Then the nurse brought DD in and put her in my arms...
After which, everyone took her and passed her around taking pictures...

Took me almost a half hour to get someone to get me a straw, so I could get something to drink. They promised me water hours ago, after I threw up for the 3rd time. Then they told me I couldn't have any cause of the drugs...now my family is up my ass, stealing my baby, juggling her around the room, probably going to drop her, and ignoring my juice in the corner...I wanted to cry...god was I tired.

I got my drink (thanks to my sister) and yelled at everyone. "I want my pic taken with my baby, yous skipped me completely."

Course mom actually got skipped. She took a pic of everyone with DD, but forgot to get a pic with herself...day 2 consisted of my mother getting her own photo day with DD! Then I yelled at my sister for listening to me...

Never get your pic taken after 4 days of labor and lots of drugs. I looked like the perfect candidate for intervention and felt like it too...

Then the only ones left were DH and his mom. I was so hungry, tired, weak, and shot...I could not function at all. His mom threw a fit (about how my family should have helped me eat) and helped me eat. My family help me? HAHA that's a riot...

I was to scared to sleep, because of DD. Every noise kept me up; I kept looking. Until I couldn't hear her anymore; then I got scared and scared the shit out of her. Eventually, I sent her to the nursery. I was overtired and over-reacting to EVERYTHING!
(0) Sticky Notes

0 Sticky Notes:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The current mood of manz at www.imood.com $1,875,024